- Braves, Ronald Acuna agree to 8-year deal extension Atlanta Journal Structure
- Ronald Acuña Jr. to obtain $100 million in excess of 8 a long time with Braves USA Now
- Ronald Acuña Jr. is a Brave for the lengthy haul. Now it can be time to develop around him. Talking Chop
- Atlanta Braves, Ronald Acuna Jr. Close to Baffling Extension Offer Call to the Pen
- Ronald Acuna, Braves finalizing 8-year, $100 million deal extension, report states CBS Sports activities
- Perspective complete coverage on Google News
Braves, Ronald Acuna agree to 8-year contract extension – Atlanta Journal Constitution
More in Atlanta Braves
Braves vs Rockies final score: Atlanta’s offense erupts in 9-2 win Talking Chop Atlanta Braves...
Atlanta Braves News: Drew Smyly working out of the pen for now Talking Chop Ian...
Braves vs Rockies Preview: Atlanta faces tough test in Rockies’ German Marquez Talking Chop Colorado...
Atlanta Braves Minor League Recap: Vaughn Grissom just keeps hitting, Darius Vines pitches well again – Talking Chop
Atlanta Braves Minor League Recap: Vaughn Grissom just keeps hitting, Darius Vines pitches well...